Thursday, December 9, 2010

Peanut Clusters

Chocolate and peanut butter. Two of my favorite treats.  A perfect marriage of flavors.  When I was a kid, my mom and I would make Peanut Clusters during the holiday season.  Thank goodness no one in our family has a peanut allergy, because we all ate a handful of them.  They're super easy to make.  In fact, make two batches.  These will be gone in no time.




Peanut Clusters
1 cup butterscotch chips
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup peanut butter (I use all-natural Parker's Farm)
1 cup salted peanuts, walnuts, or almonds

Melt butterscotch chips and chocolate chips with peanut butter over medium to medium-low heat in a saucepan.


Add the nuts. 



Drop by teaspoons onto waxed paper. 



 Set to chill in refrigerator.   Store in Tupperware.  My mom always puts hers in the garage:)